Author: LaNdo <[email protected]>     Reply to Message
Date: 1/13/2022 9:41:09 AM
Subject: RE: JFK Revisited *SPOILER ALERT*

I suppose it’s possible, but unlikely that it was the service members weapon. Too many witnesses close by that would have had to have heard that shot coming from nearby. Interesting theory, I just don’t think it works with all the witness testimony.

There are too many questions still and I don’t think we will ever truly know what happened. Oswald’s history, the CIA coverups and the fact that Dulles, the CIA director that JFK fired was heading the Warren commission makes it all that much more difficult to get the truth.

I used to think the CIA conspiracy theories were just theories until I saw the lengths they would go to to maintain control. I wouldn’t at all be surprised if the CIA was directly responsible.

Like Oliver stone says in the series, if all the evidence was laid out in its entirety, they still wouldn’t be able to convict anyone of it.

The whole Jack Ruby story is fascinating as well. Seems like Oswald was setup as a patsy like he claimed (although I do believe he was involved) and ruby had to shut him up. Then ruby dying of cancer shortly after could have been a coverup of the coverup.

_