Author: ThePope <asdf>     Reply to Message
Date: 4/23/2021 8:05:40 AM
Subject: RE: V for Vaccine

Im far from a liberal supporter but i have to say Canadas vaccine rollout is going about as good as it possibly could. We dont have a population large enough to support vaccine production pre-covid so we are relying on purchasing vaccines. We got our orders in very early with many different producers which has given us delivery before other countries. We cant compare ourselves to the USA or Britain because they have their own production and can use priority policies to prevent shipment. Also the EU is using their partnerships to jump ahead of the line. Canada is near the front of the line and we keep getting jumped over but there's nothing we can do
Compare Canada to all the G20 countries and you'll see were way ahead of the pack. Israel is ahead for obvious reasons, Chile is using Sinovac. And one dose is good enough for the 4months were just trying to keep people out of hospital/death.

On the liberal spending yes its out of control and its going to hurt in the long run. I dont think Canada has a bright future due to our lack of ability to exploit our natural resources any longer and the number of people we have on social assistance that will never be productive members of society. Im not investing in Canadian markets anymore as i cant see our dollar being worth much in 10-20 years
_