Author: LaNdo <[email protected]>     Reply to Message
Date: 4/6/2021 7:29:31 PM
Subject: RE: WELL YOU COULD

I would have agreed with you that this isn't as common... except for the numbers I've seen showing how at one point close to 1/3 of your voting population bought into the Qanon bullshit.

Look at where we are now... Twitter, facebook, youtube etc. Of course more and more people are believing in stupider things. The emergence of flat earthers is proof enough here. As for Qanon type conspiracy shit, those numbers shot up sky high when trump was elected because he had people in his circle that were promoting the theories. Trump knew how his followers would respond to that kind of stupidity trap and millions bought into it.

As for trumps economy, he certainly helped boost the economy and his sign off on opportunity zones was a good thing, but I don't understand how so many people can hand wave off 4 years of division, unrest and rioting because of "good economy". Call me when you have universal health care, affordable housing and an education system that isn't collapsing on itself and I'll say you're doing fine.
_