Author: LaNdo <[email protected]>     Reply to Message
Date: 12/12/2020 11:24:03 AM
Subject: RE: COVID Restrictions / Mandates

It’s been a long known fact that the average age of a Covid fatality is beyond the average life expectancy of a human. When people below this age range has drastically lower fatality rates than the older group of people, would it not have made way more sense to lock THEM down? Make sure the staff in those hospitals are taking all precautions and making sure they keep their cohorts small? This is what baffles me. All the work and restrictions in place are for these at risk people... my dad would have HD to lock himself down anyways, so he’s already isolated.

I’m also curious about how many people would have died the same week without Covid. When you report a 94 year old death as a Covid death, you have to wonder how much longer that person would have lived without the diagnosis.

I understand that we had a lot to get done in a very short period of time, but when the second wave hit we should have had a better answer than: just lock everyone down again. Besides that, we all know that when government takes power from citizens, they have a hard time giving it back. I
_