Author: DraK <[email protected]>     Reply to Message
Date: 12/2/2020 4:58:54 PM
Subject: RE: New Computer Suggestions

Thanks for the suggestions. Monitor wise im good as I'm about to buy a Samsung G9 Odyssey in a couple months. At the moment, the Sceptre Ultrawide that I use is great though. I don't think I've had a better 'bargain priced monitor' in my life!

Pope good memory, yeah I ran a laptop repair thing. The only English speaking laptop repair in the capital city of Hanoi! Hahahah, talk about finding the niche market. But I didn't really import new hardware or keep up on the current generation of things. Most of those expats run absolute shite for systems and 80% of the repairs was stuff I was doing when I was 14 or so.

I'm definitely good to build one, so any parts suggested will be noted. But someone told me that many of the companies know how many people build their own these days and try and stay competitive -with that world-, so they offer really low priced systems that are still serious firepower. Those are the kinds of suggestions I was hoping to get as well.

Also.. trying to figure out if im going 3070 or 3080.

(I'm okay with going AMD system, but I will never go ATI over Geforce unless something drastically changes. I'm okay with spending the extra $ if necessary).
_