Author: LaNdo <[email protected]>     Reply to Message
Date: 11/22/2020 11:06:14 AM
Subject: RE: For Creedo

Trump has to be the least American president you’ve ever had. I’ve never seen a president so utterly hate filled towards half the country he serves.

How many great leaders, governors, mayors or presidents have you seen that tries so hard to divide people? Trumps goal from the start was to divide and build up his base, making sure to cast hatred towards the left and branding anyone in the country that considers themselves a democrat a far left extremist antifa member. He knows politicians are but he’s in general and he held the Republican Party hostage by threatening anyone that didn’t bend the knee with Twitter blasts and career ending statements. He did this to republicans too let’s not forget.

Creedo, I’m not saying you’re a bad person for believing what you do, I’m trying to say that wherever you get your information from, is misleading you. I’d actually be very interested to see what sources you use to get info about American politics. Do you actually listen to OAN? Hannity? Carlson?
_