Author: Hollow <jkl;>     Reply to Message
Date: 11/20/2020 5:43:50 AM
Subject: RE: For Creedo

Not all of the 74m who voted for Trump did so because they agree with his actions in the same way not all 80m who voted for Biden did so because he's a perfect President. It's also not some uneducated white man voter vs an enlightened minority voter so you can shut that racist shit down.

I would venture more people voted for whatever candidate simply because they can't stand the other. Wouldn't doubt most of those who voted have absolutely no idea what the policies are for their candidate. You can't possibly tell me Biden/Harris or Trump/Pence are the best possible candidates to run the U.S.

Republicans just dealt with a 4 year hissy fit over Russian interference and now Democrats wants to say our elections are completely secure? Why? Biden won so obviously they aren't rigged? For the record, I'm not saying this year was rigged, but the fact they can't question the results and fully investigate without screams of conspiracy is suspect. I'm still waiting for a legitimate reason on why the U.S. shouldn't require an ID to vote?
_