Author: Fresh Meat . <mymodem gmail>     Reply to Message
Date: 9/2/2020 9:51:00 AM
Subject: RE: The Good Lord Bird

I finally.., FINALLY upgraded my internet and TV hardware from Shaw. (cut the cable? close, but not yet for me)

So now the cable TV box is actually wireless and the resolution is so much better. I had no idea that would improve.

The Bluecurve TV box also populates from my paid subscriptions like Netflix, Prime and Crave. When I select movies 'Free to me' it says 25,000 to choose from. Everything from box office blockbusters to straight to video B movies.

And TV shows available on the Shaw TV box? Literally tens of thousands to choose from.

So here's my point, I had most of the shows and movies available before but I needed multiple devices and apps to see them all. But now I can see the whole pile on one device and it blew my mind.

I just want to retire and watch TV for the rest of my life.

Anyways.., I went from 60 mbps to 850 mbps with the new internet hardware and what the hell was I waiting for. Netflix shows play instantly and skip back is also instant now. A 10 gig game on Steam downloads completely while I poop and my kid isn't yelling who's downloading?

All this for an extra 3 bucks a month. Get with the times old man!!!!!
_