Author: Drak <[email protected]>     Reply to Message
Date: 3/25/2020 3:15:03 AM
Subject: RE: Broke Up With Fiance of 5.5 Years. Dead In

Lol! I didn't find that 2nd one condescending at all. As for #1, Vince ShamWow was cool before he became a horrible human and beat up that pretty-old prostitute and looked like he was on meth.

I'm good with multi-dimensional. I've definitely lived like 6 different lives but I don't feel like I've ever been fake or trying too hard. I'm just a complex dude trying to live a simple life, and mostly not succeeding at the simple part, but doing a fine job of remaining happy even through the struggles. Last 5 years have been completely universally painful for myself, my entire family and their collective existences (the ones that haven't died tragically), but I absolutely will not let the world get me down; not over death and not over my own failure. No time for that stuff.

While I'm definitely not a salesman and hate sales (as my newest FB post shows), I'll never stop being an artist in any way I can and I don't know what I would have done without the playground of my production setup in my house the last month since becoming single again.

I just got a new drone and getting into drone racing (but without other people around this isn't the best timing - lol), but other than that, I'm happy that video games, cooking, music, and digital art are here for me to ride this virus out.

I like squirrels too and have 2 pet rodents of my own. So thanks I think for calling me that. They are kinda cool and kinda annoying dicks, like me!

My friend called me a Squirrel when I was (actually) asleep here and I still can't figure out why.
_