Author: Drak <[email protected]>     Reply to Message
Date: 3/24/2020 7:20:28 PM
Subject: Broke Up With Fiance of 5.5 Years. Dead Inside.

It was both a long time coming and also came quite quickly. I've been on a rollercoaster of emotion the last month. I'm doing fine now but it's only because I keep myself busy with production.

She stayed in Chiang Mai while I came back to America to want to settle down more. Now I'm finally making a good amount of money managing a landscape company. I have to learn how to speak spanish because I have 40 mexicans and salvadorans under me. It's quite fun and I know what I'm doing for the most part. My boss was like "Hey.. can you possibly learn Spanish near-fluently in 3 months?". I was like "Bro, I learned Mongolian in 2 months", didnt even crack a smile but he was laughing cause he knew he found the right guy.

So yeah, fuck it. I'm 36 and single, but im back stateside.

I made some music that is my best ever. Nothing would bring me out of this darkness better than you guys listening to this and commenting and a share on FB or ESPECIALLY soundcloud likes-comments-reshares would be soooo cool. This is not like my previous stuff. This is not a rave mix. This mix was born from fury and sadness and freedom and it shows. THE TRACKLIST IS AT BOTTOM OF PAGE if you don't believe me it's not a rave mix.

I would be totally honored for any comments.
This one is a way bigger deal than the other previous ones because this one is getting pressed to Vinyl. As we speak. The record company dude LOVED it and loved that I secured all the rights to all 100+ samples that required them.

Psilo - Seoul.Split [Multigenre 2020]

I even made high quality covers nice enough to fit on record sleeves.

Back:

_