Author: Fresh Meat . <mymodem>     Reply to Message
Date: 3/22/2020 1:29:41 PM
Subject: Let's talk about your MOM....

At first I was like, ok what's the mom joke?

Then I was like ohhh, Mail Order Marijuana.

I read a brief disclaimer on one site that said: some products are illegal but everyone's doing it and none of their customers or other sellers and customers have had an issue. They also said: once we put it in mail, we are not responsible for lost or stolen or anything else.

I've used grasslife.ca. Of course Reddit is another way to find other reputable MOMs.

I have been vaping only oils for a little over a year now. It's just so much easier. (Not the same as oil you ingest.)

But have you checked out a MOM? Hash, shatter, oils budders, capsules, flowers, topicals and more.

So anyways, maybe someone here wants to use a MOM for the first time. Let me tell you the little I know:

Indica = in da couch.
Sativa = brain high
Distillate = THC/CBD pure extract oil (generally speaking)
510 thread = Fits nicotine vape batteries
Disposable = Prefilled, ready to go out of the box, throw away when tastes burnt
Flavor = Flavoring added
Shatter = super compressed, glass like, use in vape designed for shatter or dab it.
Budder = same as above I think
Dab = Pipe with bowl, then use hot nail to burn stuff.

I like the flavored distillate THC disposables and 510 carts. A 1ml lasts me almost a month as a light smoker.

I'd post links but I'm not sure if that's cool here since it is an illegal product.

Anybody here know of other good MOMs?
_