Author: LaNdo <[email protected]>     Reply to Message
Date: 2/1/2020 8:58:24 PM
Subject: RE: Hate the game, not the player

I think everything you wrote is true today as much as it was true almost 4 years ago when he got voted in.

The left and the right are painted, by the media, as fucking insane lunatics that won't budge or give up any ground... people who side politically and only agree with an opinion if it matches their party views. Trump won because the left was becoming so unbearably soft and PC, but was represented by Hillary, who doesn't represent ANYTHING the true liberals want.

Trump is obvious and extremely transparent. He's a child in an old mans body. He needs constant attention and validation and if either of those are lacking, he will find a way into the spotlight to get it back. It's been happening non-stop since he was elected.

The real problem now is that Trump has aligned himself with some very intelligent and very corrupt legal professions and lawyers, like the guy that repped Epstein and OJ (derchowitz?) and an obviously corrupt turd lawyer in Guiliani. These guys are similar to the people Cheney and Bush used back in 2001 to take away privacy laws and rights. No doubt about it, these vermin will find all the loopholes possible to help Trump get what he wants and he's going to make them filthy rich.

I just don't understand how so many people... millions of people think Trump is actually good for them. They believe he cares about them, when he is the EXACT person I would use to describe a self-indulged narcissist that doesn't give a fuck about anyone but himself. I truly think they like him so much because the people they hate the most (the left) dislike him. That spite is worth more to them then a stable country that isn't divided.

People just want to be entertained... I've spoken to a lot of people that voted for Trump and nearly all of them voted for him because they thought it would be funny to see what he does. So you elected someone out of morbid curiousity? That's the state your country is in at the moment. The train is about to crash and you cheer it on to see what happens. Maybe there's something more cunning about it that I don't see, but it appears from here to be a giant shit-show that everyone is eating popcorn for.
_