Author: Drak <[email protected]>     Reply to Message
Date: 1/20/2020 12:04:08 AM
Subject: RE: Trump & Golf

Yeah sorry, my posts come off more hostile than I actually am, or more than I mean it, because I rarely post anymore on any messageboard on the net. Except if i've had a few drinks, which is once every 2 or 3 weeks at the most. But since im a lightweight now, I get hit hard and before I go to bed, my dummy brain is like "Hey lets go get rambunctious on some boards!". So I apologize for that.

But for real, Lando is right and Chem, "traveling" somewhere doesn't mean anything. USA and Canada are not even close to the greatest levels of living (Canada is for sure higher though). You obviously haven't been to the following: Switzerland, Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Finland, New Zealand, Holland/Netherlands, Germany, Austria, Luxembourg, and some parts of the Czech Republic.

Those are my personal rankings and in no way affiliated with the World Happiness Ratings (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Happiness_Report, although the resemblance is sort of uncanny, isn't it?). And I didn't travel to most of them... most of them I lived in for a few months. If you think the USA or Canada are better to live in than Switzerland, it's not that your family members are smart or stupid, it's that literally your entire family tree has completely no fucking idea what they're all talking about.

And it's families like yours that are the reason North America is a place that's basically a trash compactor. I've been back for a month now and this place is literally the fucking worst. And I live in the best state (by far) of America, so it's like... ummm... yeah... BOGANS. This place deserves to go up in a napalm death firebomb to be honest.

You can't claim "America and Canada" are better unless you've lived in all of them, so no one can do that. But you can have the international, humane, and holistic mind state to know that YOUR way of life is not a chance the best. That is totally horrific.

On a personal level, South Korea gave me everything back that America stole for me - mostly in the monetary sense thanks to the health care helping my condition that America wanted to charge over $1,000,000 for. Whatever though brother, whatever works for you is cool. But don't claim it's #1.
_