Author: Drak <[email protected]>     Reply to Message
Date: 1/17/2020 3:37:48 AM
Subject: RE: Trump & Golf

I hope his fucking family dies in a fire.

Obama may have done all of that but he never denied it or said anything like that. Obama was the best president the country has had in dozens and dozens and dozens of years.

If you are person who defends Trump, I kneel down and pray to Satan that your family tree is burnt to the ground. I will burn it down myself.

Trump is absolutely the worst thing to happen to the USA and Lando is extremely correct in his hate towards him.

I've lived abroad in 4 countries since that piece of shit oompa loompa has been elected and collectively, my brother Christian and I have traveled to 86 together cumulatively on our quest for 196. I've heard opinion's about Trump from all over the god damn world. You mother fucker's have been sitting in your shit provinces and states since then, so let me tell you how the international world sees Trump. This is the most popular one, so I'll paraphrase that:

Obama as President World Wide Reaction:
Other Dude "Haylo, I'm so sorry but you look lost. Can I help you friend? Where are you from friend?"
Me: "Hey man! I'm from America!"
Other Dude: "Ohhhh HEYYYYY! You OBAMA MAN! Ohhh Heyyy, Olkay okay oh yes we have many thing for you! Obama! Obama!"

Trump as President World Wide Reaction:
Other Dude "Haylo, I'm so sorry but you look lost. Can I help you friend? Where are you from friend?"
Me: "Hey man! I'm from America!"
Other Dude: "Oh...!.... haha! Hey. So, you like Trump? Or..."
Me: "Fuck no other dude... I'm from California. We don't really do it like that."
Other Dude: "Oh... hahaaa. Yes. Trump act like this!!" ::makes monkey or gorilla gesture:: "Trump bad. You like Obama?"
Me: "I don't like any politician but I think Obama was good, yep!"
Other Dude: "YEAH!!!!! HERE IN {country name} WE LUB OBAMA! OBAMA! OBAMA! We even have da restaurant named after him my brother!! We have it!! OBAMA!
Me: "Hell yeah man, I know which spot you're talking about. I was there way before it was named Bun Cha Obama. It was named "Bun Cha Huong Lien right?"
Other Dude: "Yeeeeeah my homie man, O-B-A-M-A!"

etc, pretty close.

Like, if you don't see the difference between Obama and Trump, you're one of many things - but all of them bnad. Republican, Retarded as Fuck, Mentally Handicapped, A 1990's Lamer, Bad DNA, Your-Entire-Family-Should-Be-Sent-To-1940's-Auschwitz, Stuff like that. In order words, Fuck Yourself because your IQ is not more than 68. Or 20 if you're British because you all use Celsius over there. Oh wait, that's Canada too. Ok, so your IQ is 68 if you're American and like Trump, or T W E N T Y if you're Canadian and like Trump, because honestly...? I expected more out of you guys with those four parties.
_