Author: LaNdo <[email protected]>     Reply to Message
Date: 1/11/2020 8:11:00 PM
Subject: Trump & Golf

'In July 2015, Trump said, "I would rarely leave the White House because there's so much work to be done. I would not be a president who took vacations. I would not be a president that takes time off."

Flash forward three years and Donald Trump has spent at least 252 days at a Trump golf club, and 333 days at a Trump property since inauguration..."

Guy brags about giving up his 400k per year salary yet since 2017 he has spend almost $600k on renting fucking golf carts.

Anyone else catch the video of Trump making a prediction that Obama would start a war with Iran to distract the media from other shit? Fast forward to him killing one of their beloved military leaders, starting shit.

People are still defending this assclown? even republicans? Christ, some people are okay with anything. Could anyone imagine Obama doing any of this? But yeah, you will use Obama to deflect and say "but Obama did x" when in real life, that doesn't mean a thing. Can anyone actually defend anything he's doing now without deflecting? I haven't been able to see it. It's all they do on FOX news anymore, same with all of the senators that support him to keep their own jobs.

What a joke you have become. Don't wonder why the country is so divided when the right is allowing this shit to go down and the people with rational, compassion and common sense see it for what it is. Corruption at its finest... to the core, without question.
_