Author: Drak <[email protected]>     Reply to Message
Date: 11/20/2019 4:49:41 PM
Subject: RE: Naww sorry man

Sorry I just re-read what you said and I see that you aren't on any side, but more neutral, and I agree with you overall like I said in the first sentence.

Isn't teaching focusing my efforts "above" it?

I think I've proved that to everyone in my life that my goals have been far above what I used to do, and I think in 7 years in Asia now ending, I've succeeded. Even if that is teaching the protestors how to defend themselves, I am still using my knowledge to promote higher thinking.

But we as Americans in HK definitely still need to be on the streets in solidarity with our friends (in my case, students count as friends). Fuck China and Winnie the Poo and everything he stands for.

If my teaching can help a single protestor not get injured while blowing up a police vehicle, aka the one from last weekend, then my side job of helping out in Hong Kong is a success. These are kids that can not form their thoughts as successfully as older people can, and they need all the help they can get,

Unless we all want to see Tianenmen Square Part 2.
But they wouldn't know about that in Mainland China, since you can't LOOK UP Tiananmen MASSACRE! There is no information whatsoever.

China is the enemy and the CCP has to be taken down, any derivation from that thought and it's very questionable.

All praise to SCMP as the best news outlet in the world, absolutely tops:

Newest Video of Carnage from the Streets of HK ~56 hours ago
RIP Police Vehicle

_