Author: Drak <[email protected]>     Reply to Message
Date: 11/12/2019 1:22:51 AM
Subject: Cops Execute 14 Year Old Boy In Front Of My Door

Yesterday, cops in Hong Kong Execute a 14 year old boy. This is in Sheung Wan where my home has been for the lasty 18 months until I fled tail in hand.

Point blank gun shot to the chest and kidneys. Dead, RIP. 2 Others critically wounded in same area. This is not uncommon now. Many deaths accruing.

This is a video of a piglet handcuffing a dead boy. Please do not watch if you are in a happy mood.

This is the situation in Hong Kong. It will devolve to be as bad as Pol Pot and the Khmer Rouge and many Genocides through history if people in the west do not understand what is going on.

I've never once in my life said this,
Ever, not once.

But America needs to arm Hong Kong. There can be no peace without defense. This is literally where the 2nd Amendment of America would work. In Hong Kong, not America. We don't need a militia. They do. Even Nunchucks - NOT trolling. If we could get just a barge of nunchucks to the students, they can at least whip them around and take the officers off of their bikes in a realistic fashion.

VIDEO:
https://www.facebook.com/psilo/videos/10159087625230760

You guys know my history with cops. You know I have a history of hating them. Well guess what. You will never see me say another bad word about a piggie in America. At least piggies in America disperse when they realize the threat is great (see: here unreal video, please god below, send mexicans to Hong Kong.)

Always remember: Fuck The Police, No matter the country. Ice Cube has been a thousand times smarter than the oink oink since NWA's first god damn fucking verse.

Oh and fuck mainland China - spread the word if you haven't been for the last 75 years.

R.I.P. Chan Tsz Lok.

_