Author: Casualty- <no>     Reply to Message
Date: 7/2/2019 12:34:01 AM
Subject: Repost of Mikey

Here is a one-file version that includes everything you need to play WFA without any installations or messing around with anything, including class cfgs.

Google Drive

Mega

Features:

* Nothing to configure: only one file, no installation required.

* Class CFGs included: I tracked down Zeus' old cfgs, which are based on common layouts (i.e. wasd, space to jump, mouse2 to grapple). Primary class abilities (laser, sentry, plasma, cloak, etc) seem to be bound to F, and secondary abilities are on Q, E and R mostly.

* Shortcut included: I've included a shortcut that will launch in 1080p mode, and another that will auto-connect to Chacha's server, so theres really nothing you gotta do.

DISCLAIMER: If you don't like these binds, do your own. IF this crashes your PC and deletes all your social media history and ruins your marriage, you absolve me of any responsibility thank you.

Also, if anyone wants to take this and repack it in any way, go ahead! There are other things I could've done that I didn't just because of time, but this should be a good start for anyone. Thanks to Chacha for getting a server up and for kickstarting any interest.
_