Author: LaNdo <[email protected]>     Reply to Message
Date: 5/26/2019 10:49:51 AM
Subject: RE: Games of Thrones SPOILERS

I agree with Jon dying... he definitely should have died and I think him living was one if not the biggest mistake they made ending the show. His arc basically demanded that he die. He was brought back for a purpose and should have served it... he didn't necessarily want to die, but he pushed towards death over and over after his resurrection.

What great purpose does he have now with the Wildlings? Night King is dead, Dany is dead? One would think killing Dany would have been his real purpose in the end, so yeah Greyworm should have killed him afterwards.

Sansa on the throne would have been good. She would have listened to Bran and got his help, then she could at least have kids that would be future kings or queens. She went through a lot of difficult shit to get where she is and totally deserves it.

I think we were all hoping to see Bran worg into a dragon... they really let us down with his worg ability as he really only used it to scout white walkers, then doesn't really do anything else with it.

I would think with the large fanbase and amount of disappointment the final episode and season had, that someone would be able to recreate the last season digitally or make some kind of cartoon version and re-do in a way we can all enjoy. I would expect something like this to come out in the next 4-6 months.

_