Author: Creedo <[email protected]>     Reply to Message
Date: 3/22/2019 10:49:53 AM
Subject: RE: New Zealand is changing its gun laws.

"So nothing then?"

No one is saying "do nothing" is the answer. Solving violent crime is not going to be an easy issue to fix. However, disarming people when violent crime is supposedly on the rise is the wrong direction to take.

Do we increase a police presence 10 fold across the board where they are the only ones heavily armed? Congratulations! You now have an even worse police state then what the left already insists that there is! Enjoy your superiority complex fueled police beat downs and rampant finger pointing at only the white cops.... because racism and all.

Do we go on an all out offensive and eradicate any and all ideologies that have ever advocated for violence upon those they deem inferior, godless, alternative lifestyles conflicting with their world views, or simply worshiping the wrong god? Do we medicate everyone more against violent urges? Do we finally take a real honest hard look at how multiculturalism is an utter failure? Yea, I said it... sounds harsh I know... but truth is a hard pill to swallow.... take a look at the shit show going on in Paris for example. A multimillion dollar tourist industry is almost non-existent. Thanks multiculturalism!

Personally... I say we start there. People don't seem to be able to just live alongside others with a different world view in peace. I don't think we're ready for it. These violent outbursts are a pretty bright neon sign pointing towards the true rot in out society. People just aren't ready to mind their own fucking business and live and let live. Someone always needs to make a victim out of someone else because they're incapable of carving out a life for themselves.... it's always someone else's fault despite the poor life choices people make for themselves.
_