Author: Drak <[email protected]>     Reply to Message
Date: 2/8/2019 1:29:57 AM
Subject: RE: Miss this and all of you

Best game of all time for sure.

Overwatch is the current gold medalist but people don't even know we were doing this 20 years ago under different circumstances.

Creating BR was one of the best things ive ever done and I was 12 or 13 when that happened. First player recruited was Hollow, and some amazing dude named FATBEHIND. If anyone knows Fat's contact info (Hemi??) let me know. That dude was literally 100% ultra super mega loyal. He never once even thought about a different clan. I feel like if I found out who Fats was in real life, he'd be some totally conservative (but amazing) Sasketchewan - or - Halifax dude.

Best times of my life, online wise. These days, I can't even call anyone a piece of shit without getting banned from Overwatch for the umpteeth time. Fuck. Gone are the days that =CC=Tapper is allowed to be vocally abused. That loser.

Long Live =UA=, Long Live =PCI=, Long Live {^} Legacy, Long Live Dracul, Long Live SDR, Long Live The Thundercats, Long Live ]D[. Long Live ]$[unfadable, Long Live ]BoA[, Long Live Literally everyone else I DONT forget but dont have the time to type right now,

Most of all, long live {BR}, the one that makes my actual blood calm. Running. Thanks Tom and Gregg Reno and the rest.
_