Author: LaNdo <[email protected]>     Reply to Message
Date: 5/28/2018 8:14:19 AM
Subject: RE: HUMANS Season 3 Begins. Get on it. Dont F

Westworld, although somewhat confusing, has already answered pretty much every question as to what is going on in the story.

WESTWORLD SPOILERS**********

We know lots about it. We know that the old dirty bastard is actually the original owner's son in law and that during season 1, he was in the past (outside world past) and then shows up as an old man. We just didn't realize they were moving back and forth with the timeline.

We know that the park was built for nefarious purposes in the beginning. It seems as though they built it to basically blackmail important people. They can be seen doing dirty shit in the park and that info can be used against them in the outside world. That was definitely part of the reason for building it.

We know that the designer programmed some kind of bug in the park, that helped the robots to become sentient. Ultimately he created a game where the bots take over and there is some kind of maze. The maze is the only part I'm not quite sure about yet.

At this point in the story though, the bots are looking for a way out into the world. Wyatt's father has the entire park backed up into his head, so the park team is trying to get him extracted outside of the park so they can keep the information from the park backed up.

Basically now, the humans are fucked if they are in the park and the bots are all awake (like day zero in humans). The bots are all looking for a way out of the park.

Yes there are some confusing parts. I'm not sure if I got everything right there, but I am still able to follow the show as they move along. All the story lines right now are fairly clear. It's a matter of survival and escape for everyone in there. Some of the flashback scenes can be confusing.
_