Author: LaNdo <[email protected]>     Reply to Message
Date: 4/25/2018 2:57:41 PM
Subject: RE: Blue/Red States and Net Neutrality

Ask anyone their core values and you'll get a wide range of issues many will feel very strongly about, but the vast majority of issues don't hit the headlines and feed heated debates. Gun Control, Immigration, Abortion etc. are all big topics, but the fact of the matter is that government deals with the other regular bullshit 95% more than anything else.

My core values? I could sit here and write for a day what my core values are, but that's a waste of time. You want to get to know me buddy? The point is that my core values aren't black and white. My views on gun control (although many would call Liberal views) have 2 sides. I am for the responsible ownership of guns, like in Canada where it's not something you can just buy at the corner store, but I still support the ability to own guns. I believe that education is a joke and that the government has more than enough money to be able to properly pay teachers and fund schools to educate children.

I could go on for days. I have never seen a politician that comes close to representing what I believe and I don't buy any of their bullshit anyways.

Like it was posted above, the government should be held directly responsible for their actions BY THE PEOPLE. It has become WAYYYY too fucking easy to lie your way to the top and not actually follow through with the things you claimed to support. I'll build a wall withing 3 months, I'll drop taxes, I'll deport etc etc etc.... No good or bad politician can promise ANYTHING with a straight face because it's all bullshit. The people have lost the power in all reality. The power is all at the top, and we have this ritual vote every 4 years to make people believe they have some kind of say in how the country is run... that's the biggest farce and most of the population buys it.
_