Author: PnuE <[email protected]>     Reply to Message
Date: 4/24/2018 9:44:28 PM
Subject: RE: Blue/Red States and Net Neutrality

I'ma let you answer that loaded question Lando should you choose.

My Utopia would be a detailed voting system based on questions. How do you feel about A/B/C etc. The person(s) you most aligned with would be your vote.

The magic part of that Utopia would be holding whichever politician accountable for the values you voted for. Maybe a urebullshit.org somehow independent startup website to regulate.

I'd like to argue Mikey that labels are inherently futile. Using a label like Libertarian is specific, but one who reads labels would toss you in with Republican (and all said values). You can argue the fact that you exclaim Libertarianism to further explain core values. Why would you consciously use a label and negate other values that aren't perhaps at the Libertarian core. Or are you just a pure through and through Libertarian. Never argue, never change.

"of all things you absolutely should be able to boil your political beliefs down to your core values, like I said if you can't that's a personal and moral failing."

All I can say is I'm sorry you feel that way. That is an a unwavering extent of extremism I couldn't pretend to comprehend. It reeks of a "I know it all" "Holier than thou" "Unwavering Opinion" stench.

_