Author: LaNdo <[email protected]>     Reply to Message
Date: 4/20/2018 10:02:20 AM
Subject: RE: Blue/Red States and Net Neutrality

Where my blackiatto mofugga?

But really, calling yourself or anyone else a liberal, conservative, lefty, righty etc makes no sense and it only creates more of a divide and less individual free thought. The prevalence of people being called a liberal because they believe in stricter gun laws alone is idiotic really and it happens all the time. There is virtually no argument with a stated opinion on guns, sex or abortion that doesn’t end up with one person assuming that persons politicoal affiliation based on one value alone. That’s how fucking bad it is now... nobody wants to say they are against abortion because they know they’ll be immediately categorized as a right wing nazi... same on the left.

Only way that bullshit stops is when the labels stop and the right left mentality stops. Calling them liberals because they believe in one ducking tho g is the stupidest thing I could think of for a country to buy into and it’s turned your country into a shit show. Maybe just accept that anyone can have opinions either way without having to be catagorozes and shit might start getting better. Doesn’t help when your president encourages that divide and survives off of the so called right wing dogma that is his fan base. Can’t do anything considered liberal now Donald, because some people might think you’re trying to please the wrong half of 300 million people. Fucking nonsense ...I hope he gets a second term and the country revolts.
_