Author: PnuE <[email protected]>     Reply to Message
Date: 1/22/2018 6:28:43 PM
Subject: RE: Queue X-File Music

"Like I said, there's usually a logical explanation for everything. If there are UFOs and they are visiting our planet then they are super stealthy and have been avoiding us seeing or finding them for many years. So I find it hard to believe that they would just be out in the open flying around some fighter pilots willy nilly."

I wholeheartedly agree. I'm guessing you didn't watch the last clip I posted, and I can't say that I blame you. It is very long and honestly quite boring (unless you're into that sort of thing). They are testimonies from military officials stating they want to testify in congress. They all seem nervous and, as far I can gather, they have nothing to gain yet their reputation to lose. One of them states how NORAD told them they had 2 unidentified objects heading to his location. He was in his missile silo, and his launch capabilities were disabled after they had arrived.

If we're thinking logically I can only assume a few scenarios.

1. These military officials are lying.
2. These military officials are telling the truth, but there is a technology they don't know about, that can do the things they describe.
2a. This is our technology, but for some reason we flaunt it openly. We've yet to abuse it for a power gain.
2b. This is foreign technology, but for some reason they flaunt it openly. They've yet to abuse it for a power gain.
3. Something else.
_