Author: LaNdo <[email protected]>     Reply to Message
Date: 12/27/2017 10:48:58 PM
Subject: RE: Works as advertised

Well, I believe FM here is going after a bud smoker, not really for vaping. The pens he's showing are actual butane lit pens so you're lighting whatever is inside it on fire and inhaling, but I digress.

I will NEVER smoke another cigarette again after starting up vaping around 8 years ago. I smoked 1/2 pack a day and once I started vaping I haven't smoked a regular cig since... not even once.

This list makes the decision to move to vaping so easy:

BENEFITS:

- Health. There's a TON of misinformation about how harmful vaping can be, but in reality it's obvious that the main cause of cancer in cigarettes is the tar and hundreds of other chemicals being combusted and inhaled. Vape juice is nicotine, glycerin (PG or Vegetable in various percentages) and flavoring. Some cheap knockoff parts in China had the metal going into the juice, but that was the hardware and not the juice. There are shitty cheap juices out there as well, but vaping is so common now that all of the pens and juice you will find in a shop have been lab tested for quality.

- Cheaper. I was spending 200-300 a month on cigs and now I spend $50 a month on juice tops. And I vape a lot.

- Convenience. With vaping, you don't have to light and smoke an entire stick. You can take a puff here or there as needed. You don't have to light anything, just inhale or press a button. With cigs you had to down the whole thing in one sitting, or butt it out on your shoe and stink up wherever you hide it to finish off later.

- Smell. Smell from vaping is gone in seconds. I can vape in a room, have somebody walk in 20 seconds later and the vape is gone as well as the smell.

- There are some other benefits I'm sure, but the health one is absolutely the largest factor at play here. I feel better, healthier and I can fucking breath and workout without gasping for air. I never realized how terribly cigs were clogging up my lungs until I quit. I feel none of those effects with vaping.

DRAWBACKS:

- Some people think it's lame to vape. Yeah, that's about it. It's an easy target because you vape and people think that you do it to look cool or something and there are definitely a bunch of retarded kids that host cloud puffing competitions and shit, but that has nothing to do with why most people vape. Really, that's it. There's nothing else that cigs have on top of vaping at all.
_