Author: PnuE <[email protected]>     Reply to Message
Date: 12/21/2017 1:24:34 AM
Subject: Brain Food.

I thought it would look really good above Wormwood.

Anyways if you guys are craving some late night neuron firing nom noms, check out Mind Field.

It's from the same youtuber that does Vsauce. It's a youtube red show, but I'm sure that wouldn't stop most of you. He performs some experiments on unknowing participants, himself included. He does the Trolley experiment, testing how people react to saving one person or multiple lives. Power of suggestion, was pretty powerful showing kids being tested to try to overcome very random ailments. As far as the "himself included" is concerned he puts himself in an isolation chamber for a good amount of time to study the effects, and my personal favorite he takes AYAHUASCA in one of the episodes. Which if I remember correctly is DMT mixed with something that inhibits your brain from rejecting the effects of DMT.

I'm a fanboy of the narrator and have been for some time. I'd link the episodes, but as I said it is youtube red. Was looking for a good vsauce to link, but found one of his Mind Fields free to view Isolation
_