Author: LaNdo <[email protected]>     Reply to Message
Date: 10/15/2017 10:32:39 AM
Subject: RE: There were 2 shooters!

I agree. Some of the details that came out afterwards like the hotel staff notifying police were a fuckup. But that's a fuckup that occurred within minutes of it happening. I know that any government agency on any level will do whatever is necessary to save face if there's a chance they could have reacted faster. Don't get me wrong, I distrust the government, but I do trust the forensics that are done after the fact.

Once the crime had been committed, the team of people that go in and analyze everything including: bullets and shell casings found and compared to guns found, trajectory courses of the bullets from the hotel room, audio analysis, video analysis etc etc. There is a swamp of information that can be taken in and recorded after something like this happens and if there were 2 shooters, I'm damn sure that they would have discovered that fact during this process.

As for the break-in to the home while police were covering the house around the clock... yeah that's fucked up. I wonder if the house wasn't covered as well as they thought and people came in hoping to grab some memorabilia to sell on ebay? I don't know. Nothing surprises me anymore... not even a second shooter would have surprised me if that's what the data had shown.
_