Author: LaNdo <[email protected]>     Reply to Message
Date: 10/12/2017 11:09:15 PM
Subject: RE: There were 2 shooters!

I really shouldn't have to post again, because this is just common sense.

It doesn't matter one bit if the guy in the video makes a bit of sense. Not at all. So Mikey, no need to apologize. I'm sure we could all watch that video and have some of it make sense and maybe we would ponder his investigation for a moment, but that's as far as it needs to go for the simple fact that neither he nor I nor anyone here is an audio forensic analyst. He sells boner pills or some bullshit right?

Any credibility given to this asshole on youtube is directly taking away any credibility of the legions of FBI agents, Forensics teams and eyewitnesses that directly dispute what he's trying to prove here. Are we really debating on whether or not we should listen to one single person on youtube that plays some audio files and claims that it's proof of a second shooter?

Do you really think that the people employed by the FBI that are specifically trained to investigate incidents like this missed something that this boner pill slinging asshole somehow caught? It's either that, or you're willing to believe that the FBI and all of the people involved in the investigation are all in on a big conspiracy to hide a 2nd shooter... that there are these glaringly obvious answers out there there youtube warriors are able to find, but no... the FBI is suppressing this evidence. Why? Because George Soros and the DNC is paying off the FBI to hide a second shooter because of x? because the NRA?

Now Creedo... I like you, I think you're a good guy at heart and I'm sorry if I came out like an asshole calling you out. Truthfully, my only issue is that too many people are too willing to listen to these nutjob hacks online and give them any kind of credibility. Had you posted the subject "This guy thinks there were 2 shooters" or something like that, I would have just moved on and called out his bullshit, but you posted it as fact even if that wasn't your intention. It appears to me as though at the time of your posting that you were completely sold on this theory, enough to provide a positive claim with an exclamation mark at the end of it.

Just look at the youtube comments...you'll find the same ones under Sandy Hook denier videos, Pizzagate videos, Fake moon landing videos, flat earth videos etc etc. It's gotten beyond ridiculous that nothing on earth can happen without a group of retards parading around online claiming that they know the truth and it must be uncovered, hey lets make a youtube video and include little to no actual facts whatsoever because you're already guaranteed to have a few thousand morons that are going to buy into it no matter what the content is. As long as it goes against logic and common knowledge.

Again, I must say... this guy may have a few pieces of evidence that look like he has something. He doesn't. He's not showing you the whole picture... none of the conspiracy theorists making youtube videos are showing you the whole story. They're showing you exactly the opposite of what popular thinking is because they can't stand the thought of sharing an idea that is popular among the masses. Sorry to say, but some things are popular knowledge because they are true and not because hundreds of thousands of people are keeping a massive conspiracy under wraps for some unexplained motive.

So please. Before reposting or spreading bullshit around on the internet, remember there is somebody more gullible than you that will believe it to be true. They might end up at a pizza parlor with a machinegun and start shooting it because some asshole on youtube connected a bunch of dots that don't exist.

The end.
_