Author: LaNdo <[email protected]>     Reply to Message
Date: 5/27/2017 10:42:03 PM
Subject: RE: Fargo Season 3 isnt as good as the previou

I'm kind of on the same page as you, except like the first 2 seasons, there are stretches of slow episodes that don't have much action or feels. I have a feeling that this season is going to explode in the last 3 episodes or so. I'm enjoying it quite a bit, still a great show and better than most of the stuff that's on right now.

Here's my current favorite shows either airing now or recently ended season, in order of favorites.

1. The Handmaid's Tale - Epic show. Season just finished, but the show is so amazing. I naturally love dystopian future movies / tv shows and this one doesn't disappoint. It's definitely female heavy and you might feel like a bit of a cuck watching it, but I enjoyed a lot. I know Creedo is with me on this one, definitely worth a shot.

2 - Twin Peaks Season 3 - If you didn't watch the original series from 25 years back, you won't get it. This is a fucking strange show, that doesn't make a whole ton of sense if you haven't read the books. It is still great, but don't bother trying it if you haven't watched the first 2 seasons.

3 - Better call Saul - Great season so far. I don't think many are not watching this show, so you know what the dill is.

4 - American Gods - Doesn't seem like this show got much exposure before it premiered, but excellent show so far. It's one of those StarZ shows that's got amazing visuals and awesome action scenes. They're 3 or 4 episodes deep so far and there's a shit ton to unpack from here it would seem. I love this show though, highly recommended.

The Son - If you miss Hell on Wheels, you'll want to catch The Son on AMC. Awesome show so far, it's a healthy mix of white boy living as a hostage with Native Americans, who eventually gets Stockholm Syndrome and basically Dances with Wolveses. The rest of the show is him as a grown up Texas oil tycoon that has some issues with Mexicans that are cheesed about their land being taken from them. Decent show, worth it.

6 - The White Princess - If you ever watched 'The White Queen' then you'll definitely want to see this one. For those of you that miss shows like The Tudors or the Borgias (think renaissance pieces from the 1400's that deal with King Henry VIII or close to that era). This one's about Queen Elizabeth and King Henry VII (parents of King Henry the 1/8th). Pretty good show. I'm a bit fan of medieval/historical shows like this. Worth it.

6 - Master of None - New season was awesome, if you haven't seen it yet, go do it. Maybe not as good as the first, but still great show. Very funny.

7 - The President Show - Holy fuck this show is hilarious. It's a guy that impersonates Trump that has his own talk show and interviews people. It's so epic. I love it. This one should maybe be higher up on the list.

8 - Genius - A drama about the life of Albert Einstein. It's a decent show, fairly interesting. Anyone seen this? I have mixed feelings as it can be a bit draggy/boring, hoping it picks up.

9 - Brockmire - Hank Azaria as a baseball color commentary guy for a farm team. It's pretty good so far, nothing exceptional, but it's a new show and Azaria is pretty good in it. Try it out.

_