Author: LaNdo <[email protected]>     Reply to Message
Date: 5/17/2017 9:43:23 PM
Subject: If Hillary did this?

So... how many Trump supporters can honestly say that if Clinton was in the exact same position Trump is now, that you'd be up in arms screaming for her to be impeached?

Take a look at the past 100 plus days of his presidency and put her in his place. She would be made out as the anti-christ right? Before you turn the blast on, I'm not a Clinton supporter, I just believe 100 percent that Rep and Dem are so blindly loyal to their party that they will support all the bad shit without hesitation, but it's not okay for the other side to do it. This scenario is a perfect example.

Hillary was the devil for her leaked and covered up e-mails, but what does that make Trump now? Amid all the accusations that are out there, he's undeniably made some huge mistakes. It's pretty obvious now that he doesn't know wtf he's doing anymore. I'm not completely convinced that he's done what the liberal media is saying he's done, like collusion with Russia, but where there's smoke...

Trump is an ego/megalomaniac. Not one ounce of me believes that he cares about "the American people" one bit. I think this whole presidency has been about him and him alone... every decision he's made is for his best interest and not for one other person out there give or take a few lobbyists.

If he's not impeached I genuinely feel sad for you Mericans because this guy is off his fucking rocker bigly. I don't actually want to see your country go down the shitter and even though many of you publicans think that Obama/Clinton were going to destroy your civil liberties, I think Trump in the end is going to walk away with a massive shit-trail left behind him, grinning cheek to cheek.

Fin.
_