Author: LaNdo <[email protected]>     Reply to Message
Date: 5/9/2017 10:12:47 AM
Subject: RE: Explain the confederacy

Looks like we're on the same page here generally. I agree with extreme vetting before allowing anyone in to the US or Canada. I think some of the rhetoric from the alt right sounds a lot like the conservative rhetoric and seems like many don't want anyone from any other country coming there at all. No immigrants no refugees period. I'll go out on a limb and say that most Trump supporters don't want anyone coming in unless they're white Christians. The proof is in the pudding and he hasn't given me reason to think otherwise.

It wasn't that long ago that white Europeans massacred the natives of your and my countries to live here, shortly after immigrants flooded here in droves. These were our great great grandparents and grandparents. That was not long ago and nobody here has a right to be here more than anyone else. But yes... With terrorism the way it is and hatred towards the west and the lazy people looking to move here and live off the government should be vetted and disallowed. Illegal immigrants that are already here should be allowed to stay and keep their jobs, but no you shouldn't just let them come in. There's a sob story for each family in these scenarios... Some discretion is required, but our civilization has to be open to other people and other ideas.
_