Author: LaNdo <[email protected]>     Reply to Message
Date: 5/9/2017 7:53:59 AM
Subject: RE: Explain the confederacy

I have never heard a Democrat say that they want to keep illegal immigrants or support having them illegally come into the country Hollow. Do you even realize how many illegals Obama deported? There's a big difference between not wanting to spend billions on a trans continental border wall and accepting illegals.

I do agree with you on the liberal facist remark. Blocking the freedom of speech to set your liberal agenda is the stupidest thing I've ever heard of. Not only does it not work, it helps the tards like Milo and Spencer in gaining notoriety. The bigger the fuss the liberals raise about them at Berkeley the more infamous they become.

As for immigration, this should be allowed to an extent. I don't think blocking refugees and immigrants all together is a good thing and I truly believe that it's what Trump wants. Let's be honest here... even their doctors and lawyers are over here scrubbing toilets and watering your plants, so don't give me the "taking our jobs" bullshit. They're only taking the ones you don't want.
_