Author: LaNdo <[email protected]>     Reply to Message
Date: 4/19/2017 9:44:45 PM
Subject: Wednesday TV

Damn... there's so much shit to watch on a Wednesday night, it's insane. Here's a few shows you may or may not have heard of, but I recommend (all airing Weds)

Fargo
=============
Season 3 airs tonight, I haven't watched it yet but I expect it to be just as good as the other seasons. Very excited to watch as once again it's airing around where I live (Calgary area).

Brockmire
=============
Great show. Hank Azaria plays a washed up baseball broadcaster. Hilarity ensues. I can't think of another show that Azaria has any kind of major role in. I've only really seen him play an oddball character in rom-coms.

The Expanse
===============
This could be one of my favorite all-time shows. I'm wary of most sci-fi series because I don't latch on to the cheesyness that many of them play to. Firefly being the exception of course. The Expanse is very well made and acted. I love it.

Drunk History
==============
Hilarious show if you haven't seen it. Basically, comedians/actors get hammered then tell a cool story about something in American or British history (depending on the season). Their words are acted out at the same time by other actors, basically just mouthing the words that the narrator is saying... while drunk.

Catfish
==========
I know this is show aimed for MTV tweens or something, but I find it hilarious when anybody gets catfished in this day and age. Often the culprit is a trans-something. Hilarity ensues.

Weediquette
============
Although I don't partake anymore, this documentary is very entertaining. They deal with issues like weed for PTSD in soldiers, weed shops in Cali and many other topics. Interesting and funny.

_