Author: Drak <[email protected]>     Reply to Message
Date: 4/13/2017 3:29:16 AM
Subject: Who's On that MASS EFFECT: A.N.D.R.O.M.E.D.A?

I know I am. I was one of the original Mass Effect 1 lovers and ME2 and ME3 haters, even though I know their gameplay was better than ME1. I felt like they didn't have a good antagonist which I'm a huge fan of in games. I missed Saren. The boss of ME2 made me spit at my screen. A big fucking huge head as the final fight? Whatever. That game made me angry as a sequel at the time, because it catered to console newbs, just like Deus Ex 2 did. But years later, I'm over it, and I see the entire (first) Mass Effect trilogy as one big piece of epicness and probably my favorite science fiction universe of all time next to the one created in the book Hyperion or possibly Star Wars.

Anyway, for fans, Andromeda is badass. The reviews are fucking tripping on bad mescaline. The overall reviews for Dragon Age 2 are slightly higher than Andromeda. Dragon Age 2 was the worst piece of lard game that Bioware or ANY company released that entire year. There was literally nothing redeeming about that game, which makes no sense considering it's sandwiched between Dragon Age Origins #1 (ultra mega epic) and Inquisition #3 (decently highly epic). Dragon Age 2 can eat my spit. There is no way it's better than Andromeda.

Andromeda might have tons of problems, even after patch 1.05. And they should have added at least 6 more races - not 2 or 3 (or a few more if you count animals). But it's still the start of something amazing. It's the "A New Hope" of Mass Effect games. It's getting the ball rolling and it's getting it rolling good.

I haven't beaten it yet, so please no spoilers, but I do have almost 100% viability on every single planet, and have done every single side quest (yes, even the "tasks"). Going to 100% the game and max my level out with the highest ranked X guns. And on that note, there is no way anything is better than a turbocharged Pirahna X Shotgun. I take out Ancient Eirochs in 1.4 seconds exactly if I start with a Concussive shot and mouse trigger pull as fast as possible. WTF.

The game is so good. I wouldn't say it's completely amazing or groundbreaking, but for hardcore Mass Effect fans like me, I'd still give it a solid B+, 88%. Not a 7/10 or whatever most sites are giving it.

That's called eating BAD. ACID. Idiot sites, major idiot sites.

Game is really good.

Where are you in it, and what's your main team?

Mine is Cora and Jaal, or Cora and Drack. Cora never, ever leaves my party if I have the choice.
_