|Date:||3/14/2017 8:28:12 PM|
|Subject:||RE: Try a Pod #trypod|
I have a ton of podcasts, but only a few I listen to on the regular. The rest I will check out if the topic peaks my interest. The regular ones I listen to are (and highly recommend):
- The Joe Rogan Experience
- The Adam and Dr. Drew Show (Loveline 2.0)
- Waking up with Sam Harris
- Radiolab (if you like NPR stuff you'll love Radiolab. One of the highest rated podcasts all-time).
- Reveal (similar to Radiolab)
- Reply All (similar to Reveal)
- Missing Richard Simmons (new podcast, rave reviews... highly entertaining).
I have a string of Overwatch podcasts I listen to regularly as well, keeps me up to date with patches and has some good advice I listen to when going to sleep.
I listen to podcasts at work, in the car and I fall asleep listening to them. I'll never listen to the radio again.