Author: Tonester <@home>     Reply to Message
Date: 2/4/2017 8:16:16 PM
Subject: RE: Creedo, off topic Trump Q

He basically jerks himself off for the first 2:20... letting everyone know how awesome he is.

He makes fun of Europe and gays.

He says basically NOTHING of any measurable importance or value for about 7 or 8 minutes.

He said one sort of credible thing.... the Middle East doesn't have to take care of their shit because other countries take all the refugees.

Blah blah blah

Never saw that dude in the video before, but he is a turd.

Also, Sweden has an 8% unemployment rate. I'm pretty sure a ton of people who don't speak a language will have a hard time finding a job.

My father-in-law did too when he first came to America with $8 in his pocket.

He fucking cut trees down while going to school.

Now?

Retired. Pulling in 6 figures. A ton of realestate. Travels all over the world.

The thing this guy never seems to bring up? If it was so terrible and not in their best interest to come here.... why do they want to come here?

If he got the fuck off his high horse and actually tried to look at things through a lens other than his own, he might realize that coming to America brings one thing they don't have in their own country.... a fucking chance.

Will they all make it? No.

Will some of them make it? Yes.

Pretty much no different than the people already here.

If they made people fucking take an IQ test before voting, we wouldn't be in this mess. I can pretty much promise you the vast majority of immigrants coming over here are smarter than the fucktards who voted for Trump.

Dinosaur bones were planted.
Climate change is a scam created by China.
Obama isn't American.

Get fucking real.
_