Author: LaNdo <[email protected]>     Reply to Message
Date: 1/12/2017 2:42:00 AM
Subject: RE: Since nobody is talking here...

This discussion can easily be compared to belief in aliens. There is no solid proof that aliens exist. There is no solid proof that aliens don't exist. Nothing. If I say "I don't know" I'm just stating a logical answer to the obvious question of "do aliens exist?".

Should it bother you if I say "I don't know"? I don't call myself an alien believer, so I'm alien atheist. I don't know if they exist, so I'm alien agnostic. This isn't word play. I can still believe that those who believe in aliens are fucking up the world and should be stopped. I can also not give two shits what you believe despite my own lack there of. What do you get out of putting me in a category either way?

All I'm saying is show me something tangible on either side of the argument. Until then I'll sit this one out regardless of how you want to label my non-commital worldview.

Simple as that. If you have preconceptions of what an atheist means, that's okay, but without knowing the true definition of the word your opinion is purely circumstantial.
_