Author: injate <[email protected]>     Reply to Message
Date: 12/6/2016 10:21:10 PM
Subject: RE: Westworld *SPOILERS*

I haven't read much for S2 predictions yet but I did read plenty of r/westworld for S1. My prediction for S2:

### S2 William / MIB Arc:

The man in black aka William, being majority stakeholder and having trained at mastering the park most his life, is given control of the park and spins the real deaths as PR instead of a negative, after all, real stakes in the WW game is exactly what he wanted. He will want to keep it running so he can partake in the fun. He sweeps the whole slaughter of the board under the rug as much as possible, just like Arnold's death, but since it is a much larger scale 'malfunction' it will be much tougher. Where it goes from there depends much on the other character's direction. I think a sort of cold war ensues in the first half of S2.

### Delores + Sentient Hosts Arcs:

Delores will try to rehab the maze participants who were not as successful (To paraphrase arnold: 'some find the center of the maze, others take a wrong turn and end up in the outskirts again finding madness'. This theory borrows from one I read about the 'crazy' outskirts of the park actually being a almost exile for many of the more/almost sentient hosts, where they can have their way with guests. The evidence for this is namely: The deviant blond host (Angela I think?) with Wyatt's crew and the ghost nation/tribes who managed to avoid voice commands of the security guard like the other sentient Hosts...along with all the cold storage reactivated units who were most likely on the cusp or actually sentient. Some maybe fully capable while others might be mad but were given some programming to make them help Delores.

### Teddy Arc

Teddy reluctantly follow Delores for a while before giving up the cause and flipping sides. He is programmed to be black hat william troubled past...who flips and goes white hat...he will help the MiB keep humans from going extinct as the cold war gets hotter as S2 goes on...as best he can.

### Bernard, Bernarnold, Ford Arc (say WHA?)

Bernard is still under cover as far as I can tell, though the MiB partially recognized him (possibly from Ford's office room photo?). Ellie (Programmer he 'killed' (WHERE DA BODY, SHOW ME) might show up as his second in command for programming. Security guard, another unconfirmed death, is setup to be his unmasker already. Maybe Delores will release security guard as messenger to MiB / leadership early on.

Ford had his 3d human printer in the off-map family basement home. He was printing a body in the scenes there...without a reveal of who was printed, this leaves one major choice theory: His host. His host could have carried out his final performance for him OR he maybe he transfered into the host him self somehow. Maybe we're headed towards some soft of surrogate type technology for humans to swap into hosts.

### Maeve Arc:

Goes back to her loop? Finds her daughter? IDK her S1 arc felt the least satisfying even though it had some good moments...having it all have been programmed rather than true sentience...meh? I can see her getting a promotion out of host role by Bernard maybe...how she wouldn't get recognized is beyond me though.
_