Author: LaNdo <[email protected]>     Reply to Message
Date: 11/16/2016 10:14:12 AM
Subject: RE: Keeping his word?

You get your info from TrudeauMetre.com ? Do you think they realized they spelled meter wrong?

Changing legislation (especially in Canada) is a lengthy process and he would be crucified if he legalized it right away without going through the proper procedure. It needs to be air tight or you end up with something like Amsterdam, which has the most fucked up marijuana laws of all. Doing it in less than a year would be irresponsible. Doing it the right way, making sure legislation is complete for taxation and changing the laws to actually make it work takes time. He's been quite honest about that.

Legislation is scheduled to be introduced in Spring 2017. It's not a broken promise like all the Trudeau haters want to push on him and honestly I'm tired of all the BS whining about Trudeau's broken promises. I think he's done a decent job and I don't agree with everything he's done so far, but overall he's a decent PM and I think in the end we will be better off with him than Harper. Especially once pot is legal and we are taking in the tax revenue for it.
_