Author: Shamanrawb <[email protected]>     Reply to Message
Date: 11/15/2016 7:53:10 PM
Subject: RE: Keeping his word?

He hasn't changed his mind on anything, You just were only listening to the soundbites and articles and not his FULL speeches and interviews. I've probably listened to 100 hours of start-to-finish speeches over his campaign. Including interviews with 'non-msm' reporters. This is 100% what he's said. He's always said ONLY criminals first, then find a way to expedite the citizenship process for illegals that have been here and produce. It's crazy that no one shows it. I mean I've heard the man basically plead with interviewers to actually get how much he wants them to report the truth. Why do you think he talks so much trash directly to the reporters in the back of the room in EVERY speech he did. Oh wait, you didnt tune in to them when they were live. right. You know he did 8 talks in one day on those last days leading up to the election? The last one had 11,000 people. At midnight. Hillary had 10k with beyonce and jayz. lol. . You should seriously start looking at more diverse sources for RAW data. I've had this same discussion on a bajillion FB posts. A buddy dug up a shit ton list of full speeches and interviews that are dated and show his stance further back in the campaign being the same as this post. I'll see if I can find it.
_