Author: silat <.>     Reply to Message
Date: 11/15/2016 2:30:56 PM
Subject: RE: Keeping his word?

To summarize what someone else on another forum I visit wrote, Trump was a marketing genius this campaign. Everyone heard and associated his catch phrases with his campaign. Lyin' Ted, Crooked Hillary, Build a wall, Make America Great Again, Drain the Swamp. You know exactly what his stance and policy are.

Hillary's campaign was built around "I'm with her". Yeah, that's about as forgettable as her stance on everything. It's interesting reading how even her staffers knew she was a liability the more she opened her mouth in public because the amount of times she flip flopped on issues and came off as completely fake.

Thinking that all bigots voted for Trump is extremely ignorant thing to say. I'd love to hear what your definition of a bigot is. Let me guess, white males that don't agree with you. Personally, I think a bigot can come in any shape, size, race, or religion despite what SJWs may tell you. I'd consider a celebrity calling for people that voted for the opposite party to be "cleansed" far more dangerous to society than whatever retarded views and party affiliations of a group like the kkk whose ranks are probably half filled with undercover DEA and FBI agents.

_