Author: ThePope <asdf>     Reply to Message
Date: 11/15/2016 12:02:45 PM
Subject: RE: Keeping his word?

obamacare- sounds overpriced for what it gives its users, but i haven't really followed this in depth
the wall- i dont think it was ever about building a physical wall, but was the easiest way to convey the message that immigration from mexico and other low GDP nations needs to slow down/stop. even if a physical wall is not built, policy changes to immigration will, and they will arguably be more effective.
deporting illegals- if youre not a benefit to america youre out, and if youre not already here youre not getting in. Chappelle put it well "nobodys gonna pick their own strawberries"
putting clinton in jail- i dont think he ever intended this. Ann Coulter was on the CBC last week, and she put it pretty well; the news is taking things Trump says literally but not seriously, when they should really be taking the things he says seriously but not literally. All he has to do is appoint an investigator to ensure leaks of secret information doesn't happen again, and say the damage is already done and Clinton is gone so let it go.
... not everyone who voted for Trump is a bigot
...... but all the bigots voted for Trump
_