Author: LaNdo <[email protected]>     Reply to Message
Date: 11/14/2016 10:59:42 PM
Subject: Keeping his word?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xjx0AMdzBrk

Obamacare - Going to change a few things, will keep some of it... Doesn't look like it's the first priority anymore.

The Wall - Some of it's going to be a fence, the GOP is pushing for a fence. Let's do some wall, some fence. I guess chanting "BUILD THAT FENCE" doesn't have the same ring to it?

Deporting illegal immigrants - Going to handpick the criminals and rapists and deport them. Then, we'll go from there. I love the Mexican people, most of them are great. Just going to focus on the criminal illegal immigrants.... okay Donald.

Putting Clinton in Jail- He's going to "think about it" and "I don't want to hurt them" then "I'll have a more definitive answer on our next interview".

So already we get this? Months of months pushing so hard and being so decisive about all of these issues. HUGE promises. Only days after the win, he's backing down BIGLY (not big league).

How much of his word will he keep? It's looking like the same old political BS so far. Making a heap of fanatical promises and not being able to hold them up after winning. Filling up his staff with long time politicians and lobbyists... drain the swamp? Sure, drain it, then fill it with vomit. Great job so far.

_