Author: Tonester <@home>     Reply to Message
Date: 11/10/2016 11:28:02 PM
Subject: RE: Drain the swamp?

The thing I don't like about most of the saddened Hillary supporters is this:

- They keep going back to having the first female president. As if that was somehow supposed to ensure she won. Not her policies. The fact that they wanted someone to crack the glass ceiling

- They forget that she basically did a ton of stupid shit that would have made her lose against any normal opponent. I personally believe Trump is so far off the ranch that it is actually a part of his appeal, but a vetted clean-cut Republican with no baggage would have defeated her as well.

- I'm over exaggerating, but she was performed the duty of Secretary of State with something less secure than a GMAIL account

- She performed speaking and appearance favors with shady mother fuckers in exchange for donations to her foundation

- Her foundation was very poorly-run early on and she had to resort to some shady paper shuffling to make it right. I truly believe she did make it right eventually, but it wasn't until all the scrutiny came about.

- Despite being a Democrat and having a long history of what I would call great service to the country.... she is still a politician from a very powerful political family. Trump represented the antithesis of that.

- Her husband had affairs. Multiple affairs. On one hand, she is supposed to be this powerful woman, but she essentially stood by her very unfaithful husband for what appear to be purely political reasons... further lending to her political ambitions. That turned her off to a shit ton of women... not to mention turned her off to people who didn't want career politicians.
_