Author: Niall <[email protected]>     Reply to Message
Date: 11/3/2016 4:27:36 AM
Subject: RE: Like I said before...

of course you don't ignore it. Where's the actual proof of all this corruption anyway? she was cleared by the highest level of law enforcement in your lands, no? Are we going by wikileaks' totally-not-falsified "evidence"? Just wondering, i really haven't looked closely enough because Canada.. Benghazi? after 33 hearings conducted by multiple Congressional committees featuring more than 250 witness appearances, and resulting in hundreds of pages of published reports, no evidence of wrongdoing -- either by Hillary Clinton or the State Department more broadly -- was found. Is that incorrect?

No one is ignoring it, most sane conversations about this (THERE ARE SO FEW OF THEM!) are about the lesser of 2 evils. We're cool with trump groping/assaulting women though, right? That's fine, fuck women. Or are they all making up stories to get famous? Same deal for Cosby too then? We're done believing women? Good, fuck em! Grab em right in the pussy and drag em back to the kitchen? Awesome, better than "corruption"!

It's one thing to be the everyman, shoot-from-the-hip, not the greatest public speaker. Bush was like that, he was a dolt, but he was FINE enough as a president other than that one little unjustified war. Bush didn't have a long list of his documented lies every single day he spoke though. That's not the mark of an "untrained speech giver", that's far closer to a sociopath, but still better than corruption, whew!

I dunno, I just still don't get it. Trump can't answer a single question about how goverment works, what his policies are, or really any question at all without basically just filibustering the same few talking points he's used for a year. Clinton could at least tell you which hand you hold the bible in when you're being sworn in, no? Doesn't matter, corruption!

Corruption that has existed in some form or another since your very first president, but now you've finally had ENOUGH! What took so long? Oh, it's a woman!? hmmmm
_