Author: Drak <[email protected]>     Reply to Message
Date: 10/17/2016 12:15:40 AM
Subject: RE: har har har 12-13h Epic Drakpeddle

Nah man I don't do drugs anymore, no joke. I might, I mean have the occasional bump of ketamine at a party or maybe 1 or 2 MDMA pills per year, but other than that, I swear I don't touch anything except beers on the weekend. Crazy, right?

I even hate weed. It's my least favorite. I think its fucking disgusting. Even though I DO support legalization and love what Colorado has done and think everyone should emulate their epic attitude. Best state in the United States, imo currently.

I blame my previous post on hate. I am getting into a dangerous mind state man. The love for my country lessens every day but I don't want it to. I need to have serious discussions with people like Mael, you, and other people who are patriotic to a degree, because I am treading dangerous water in some of the hate that comes from my heart.

You can blame my previous post on being an idiot. But no need to bring up drugs again - I am done with that. I have a girlfriend who I am going to marry, I'm a full time teacher, and I will have a family within a few years. And yes I am proud of my changes! {3
_