Author: Drak <[email protected]>     Reply to Message
Date: 10/13/2016 10:06:58 AM
Subject: RE: Anyone voting for Trump?

Already left the country for good.

Have fun with a place that has crumbling infrastructure, one of the worst political systems in the world, the biggest faggots known to man (aka the American public, especially the younger kids; see: fraternies and sororities). The most ignorant people when it comes to their own nation. The people who think "USA is number one! USA is number one!" Oh yeah? Look at the happiness scale. Everyone is fucking depressed. The country that has to copy everyone elses food besides hamburgers. The country that is by FAR the most racist out of any country in the world, and I've lived in a LOT of countries now.

I hope the land I was born in burns in fucking hell. Fuck the flag and I will make a youtube video of me shitting on it because thats what my great grandfather WW1 vet and grandfather WW2 vet would want, not to mention both of my great uncles in the vietnam AND KOREAN war EACH.

Don't even get me started on how stupid the fucking American people are. And it's not just America, it's the entire world. But America is the leader of the innane lol'ability.

BURN. IN. HELL.

Fuck America and especially Americans. YOU gave us Hillary and Trump.

Obviously, Singapore, Norway, Sweden, Finland, and especially Denmark are better places to live and I cant wait to post the video of me burning my passport. Oh, and South Korea too - I just lived there for three years and sorry you boot-legged moon-cricket yankees, , It's way fucking better. I got a colonoscopy for 50 bucks including sleep gas with no insurance. How much is yours? Oh that's right, it's $3,200. Suck a dick.

Fuck you, America. Suck my fucking dick for this fiasco of a 2016 election. And when I finally do meet a trump supporter in real life, it's gonna get real awkward.

Fuck America.
_