Author: Fresh Meat . <mymodem gmail>     Reply to Message
Date: 10/9/2016 3:57:48 PM
Subject: RE: Jabes / Vaping

I love to smoke. I smoke digital and analog (regular cigs).

I can not tell you the best vape set up to buy because of your own personal preferences. It would be like saying the best vehicle for you is the Ford F-150 truck because it's the best selling vehicle in North America.

What kind of smoker are you? Mouth to lung (MTL) or Straight to Lung (STL)? Typical cigarrette smokers are MTL, take a pull into the mouth then suck it back into the lungs. STL is like taking a pull from an oxygen mask.

STL and MTL set ups are different in both experience and hardware. STL is usaully an airy, low air resistence draw, like breathing in through a drinking straw. Hot or cold is your choice. Or maybe you like resistence when you draw.

STL makes big clouds. To become obsesed with making the biggest cloud possible is called cloud chasing. I am not a Cloud Chaser, I found my limit and I fucking love chucking huge tasty clouds. It's what vaping is about. (We get it, You vape)

With MTL, you want to simulate the analog experience. You want a draw with resistence because taking a pull from a ciggerrete does have resistence. You want a mouth full of smoke that is just right to pull into the lungs without choking. And tastes good too.

And Theeennn..... (Stick with me here...)

What kind of throat hit are you looking for. With out that throat hit, it's just sucking in boring old air. Do you smoke lite or regular smokes?

And lastly, do you like to chain smoke/vape? I like to chuck 4 or 6 big clouds in a hurry and my craving gets turned into a nicotine head rush. I feel like I smoked, time to go inside. Or maybe you wanna chain puff away for an hour. The point here is you want a set up that'll wick up the juice fast enough to taste good every hit no matter how fast you're vaping.

Once you get the hang of STL vaping, you'll be like 'ah...I get it, this is awesome!"

_